A two-stage audit and strategic planning D&I solution
Our two-stage DNA toolkit helps clients to quickly and accurately identify gaps in their diversity and inclusion plans. First clients undergo a probing virtual audit wherein questions will be asked to help us determine what’s currently going on in your organisation.
These responses are then analysed and benchmarked against our unique gender leadership index providing external validation for the results. The benchmarking work will identify areas of prioritisation, which are then used to determine next steps to build robust and effective long term plans for diversity and inclusion. The Boardwalk Leadership team will review development on a 3, 6 and 12-month timeframe, monitoring progress against set goals.
This two-stage solution works across different levels in an organisation to build greater accountability in promoting the diversity and inclusion agenda. The DNA Toolkit can also be used to measure progress across various functions within an organisation.
- D&I leads, HR leads and steering groups involved in D&I work
- Senior leaders responsibility tor strategic planning
- Function leads
- Identifies important gaps in current D&I activity
- Mapping out priorities for effective D&I plans with clear measurable outcomes
- Regular reviews to monitor progress and keep clients on track
- Clearer decision-making on D&I activity and stronger alignment with budgets
- Clearer ROI on D&I plans
- Tangible goals in place to build more inclusive cultures
- Implement sustainable D&I plans that improve the retention of diverse talent
- Book a free consultation to discuss tailoring this course to your needs.