A blended learning inclusive leadership programme
Participants will be introduced to the power of Inclusive Leadership during this effective six part-experiential training programme across 3 months. Session topics including Harnessing Diversity for Innovation, Talent Attraction, Improving Decision Making, Winning in Diverse Markets, Inspiring and Motivating, Developing a Coaching Management Style will be delivered using face-to-face workshops along side interactive webinars and group -based work.
Developed by our award-winning leadership experts the Championing Leadership programme has a strong neuroscience base which helps to elevate team performance by building more effective inclusive cultures. We work with clients to identify, prioritise and align current needs in the organisation and co-create a programme that is a perfect fit to achieve diversity and inclusion goals.
This course can be customised to suit middle or senior leadership levels who are responsible for leading diverse teams. Cohorts of 10 – 15 participants can include:
- People managers: senior and middle management
- New managers
- Acquire the leadership skills to help create an inclusive culture to promote diverse thinking
- Develop skills to lead high-performing teams demonstrating superior innovation and financial results
- Identify personal leadership goals and routes for career progression
- Building a strong pipeline of leaders who are equipped for a rapidly changing global environment.
- Financial benefits resulting from greater retention and performance of talented individuals
- Diverse teams more engaged with broader organisational ambitions and shared accountability to achieve D&I goals
Book a free consultation to discuss tailoring this programme to your organisation’s needs.