Research and TrendsAccess to insights and new knowledge shaping the diversity and inclusion landscape
We have proven expertise in designing, compiling and publishing global diversity and inclusion research studies. Our projects have influenced government policy and provide industry benchmarks for organisations. We are regularly commissioned by government organisations and companies to take on large and complex research projects. We are skilled in a wide range of methodologies and select the most relevant techniques to achieve the best results.
- Government organisations
- Private and Public Sector bodies and companies
- NGOs and charities
- Academic institutions
- Accessible and accurate analytics
- Results you can take action on
- Identification of global trends and best practices
- Benchmarks on industry progress and competitive position
- Innovative and interactive infographics and media to display results
- Innovation in design and rigorous methodology, customised to your needs
- Approaches grounded in Psychology, Neuroscience and Leadership behaviour
- Insights and new knowledge to shape diversity and inclusion strategy
- Access to a range of data capture approaches including surveys, focus groups, interviews, case studies and meta analyses
- Skilled, experienced moderators and interviewers with cross-sector, multicultural experience
Chat with one of our team members to discuss what Boardwalk Leadership can do for you
How we can help
How much of your day is spent making decisions? Think about work. If you count everything from how to seek information, how to negotiate with others, how to implement ideas and how to monitor outcomes, then you might find that taking up quite a bit of your time. Then...
Bias is a hot topic in the diversity and inclusion field, and has once again come under the spotlight with recent events at Google. Many organisations see it as a vital step in retaining diverse colleagues. But how useful is bias awareness in changing behaviours and...