Research and TrendsAccess to insights and new knowledge shaping the diversity and inclusion landscape
We have proven expertise in designing, compiling and publishing global diversity and inclusion research studies. Our projects have influenced government policy and provide industry benchmarks for organisations. We are regularly commissioned by government organisations and companies to take on large and complex research projects. We are skilled in a wide range of methodologies and select the most relevant techniques to achieve the best results.
- Government organisations
- Private and Public Sector bodies and companies
- NGOs and charities
- Academic institutions
- Accessible and accurate analytics
- Results you can take action on
- Identification of global trends and best practices
- Benchmarks on industry progress and competitive position
- Innovative and interactive infographics and media to display results
- Innovation in design and rigorous methodology, customised to your needs
- Approaches grounded in Psychology, Neuroscience and Leadership behaviour
- Insights and new knowledge to shape diversity and inclusion strategy
- Access to a range of data capture approaches including surveys, focus groups, interviews, case studies and meta analyses
- Skilled, experienced moderators and interviewers with cross-sector, multicultural experience
Chat with one of our team members to discuss what Boardwalk Leadership can do for you
How we can help
Whilst the recent elections yielded far greater representation of women in political leadership with notable increases in all elected roles there is still a great deal of work to be done and especially in the public and private sector.
What if I were to tell you in 2015 there were 3 companies on the Ugandan stock market that stood a stronger chance of improved financial success versus their competitors?