Research and TrendsAccess to insights and new knowledge shaping the diversity and inclusion landscape
We have proven expertise in designing, compiling and publishing global diversity and inclusion research studies. Our projects have influenced government policy and provide industry benchmarks for organisations. We are regularly commissioned by government organisations and companies to take on large and complex research projects. We are skilled in a wide range of methodologies and select the most relevant techniques to achieve the best results.
- Government organisations
- Private and Public Sector bodies and companies
- NGOs and charities
- Academic institutions
- Accessible and accurate analytics
- Results you can take action on
- Identification of global trends and best practices
- Benchmarks on industry progress and competitive position
- Innovative and interactive infographics and media to display results
- Innovation in design and rigorous methodology, customised to your needs
- Approaches grounded in Psychology, Neuroscience and Leadership behaviour
- Insights and new knowledge to shape diversity and inclusion strategy
- Access to a range of data capture approaches including surveys, focus groups, interviews, case studies and meta analyses
- Skilled, experienced moderators and interviewers with cross-sector, multicultural experience
Chat with one of our team members to discuss what Boardwalk Leadership can do for you
How we can help
The stats shared in the Hampton Alexander Review for women on Boards reinforce what a lot of us know – progress is stalling.
A recent study published in American Scientific in September showed children as young as 6 years old subconsciously make decisions about careers based on their gender and the role models around them. Why should we be worried? Because it shows all the work targeting 11year olds to consider STEM subjects and possible career paths come in that bit too late.