Inclusive Leadership ProgrammeElevate your team performance by building more inclusive cultures
Designed by our award-winning leadership experts, the Inclusive Leadership Programme has a strong neuroscience base. The course helps managers to elevate team performance by building more inclusive cultures. Content is co-created to support your diversity and inclusion goals and delivered using face-to-face workshops alongside interactive webinars and experiential group work.
This course can be customised to suit middle or senior leadership levels who are responsible for leading diverse teams. Cohorts of 10 – 15 participants can include:
- People managers: senior and middle management
- New managers
Participants will be introduced to the power of Inclusive Leadership during this effective, six-part, experiential training programme which covers:
- Leadership skills to help create an inclusive culture and promote diverse thinking
- What it takes to lead high-performing teams demonstrating superior innovation and financial results
- The identification of personal leadership goals and routes for career progression
- Modules include: Harnessing Diversity for Innovation, Talent Attraction, Improving Decision Making, Winning in Diverse Markets, Inspiring and Motivating and Developing a Coaching Management Style
- A strong pipeline of leaders who are equipped for a rapidly changing global environment
- Financial benefits resulting from greater retention and performance of talented individuals
- Diverse teams more engaged with broader organisational ambitions and shared accountability for diversity and inclusion goals
Chat with one of our team members to discuss what Boardwalk Leadership can do for you.
How we can help
How much of your day is spent making decisions? Think about work. If you count everything from how to seek information, how to negotiate with others, how to implement ideas and how to monitor outcomes, then you might find that taking up quite a bit of your time. Then...
Bias is a hot topic in the diversity and inclusion field, and has once again come under the spotlight with recent events at Google. Many organisations see it as a vital step in retaining diverse colleagues. But how useful is bias awareness in changing behaviours and...